FORT LAUDERDALE – More and more U.S. companies are giving their employees the opportunity to work from home for more flexibility and productivity. Telecommuting has risen significantly since 2007 and according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, over 22 percent of U.S. workers did some of their work from home with over 5 million workers in the U.S. working full-time from home with more flexibility work options.
Loan Express: Get the Funding You Need in as little as 7 Days. Apply now without a hard credit pull.
Get the Funding you need for your Business Startup Fast. We specialize in helping existing business owners!
Your funds can be obtained in as little as 7 days so you can reach your goals needs quickly. You will get a senior advisor to help you succeed. Fast and Simple and Unsecured. Get Up To 500k In Working Capital.
According to Careerbuilder.com, the top four states for telecommuting jobs last year were California, Texas, New York and Florida. The job opportunities to work from home are not only in technology — many work at home or telecommuting jobs are available in other industries such as healthcare, financial services, customer service and marketing.
To start your job search and find companies offering remote flex work opportunities, you should start by doing a little research on this 15 companies:
1. Red Hat has more than 80 offices in 30 countries across the world.
2. VMware is a software company that offers cloud and virtualization software and services.
3. Achieve Test Prep is an academic support organization that maintains over 40 campuses across the country.
4. Thermo Fischer Scientific is a biotechnology product development company (Fortune 500).
5. Anthem, Inc. is a managed health care company serving more than 72 million people.
6. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt creates educational content and experiences for early childhood, K-12, and beyond.
7. Connections Education is an accredited provider of K-12 virtual education solutions and global education company.
8. Salesforce is a cloud computing company that offers customer relationship management solutions.
9. Worldpay (part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group) is a provider of payment-processing solutions.
10. Kaplan provides test preparation materials for all levels of education.
11. K12 Inc. offers alternative curriculum to students between kindergarten and 12th grade.
12. LanguageLine Solutions provides effective communication methods for non-English speaking people.
13. Haynes and Company is a research and analysis firm with representation in 90 urban markets worldwide.
14. Covance is a large and well-established drug development service company.
15. Xerox sells business services and document technology products worldwide.
Companies are offering more flexible work options such as “remote and freelance” to lure top talent for long-term programs tied to business objectives and company values. The 9-to-5 job landscape has changed with technology and highly-qualified job candidates are seeking flexible and remote options and in order to compete, they need to attract and retain the best talent. If you are a job seeker, check out industries like computer and information technology, medical, health, government, finance, customer service and education and training to find great “flex/remote work” job opportunities.
Enjoyed this article? If “yes!”, please share and also read:
VIP Success Inner Circle: Take Surveys for Cash – The #1 Paid Survey Site on the Internet. Guaranteed Ca$h Payouts! Are you looking for a great way to make some extra cash every month? You’ve probably heard about paid online surveys but didn’t know how you can register to be on the list of people that companies use to give your honest opinion about their products and get paid. Now you can get started today! Click here to start taking surveys for cash!